I recently had to take my son to an urgent care clinic and during our interminable wait, I picked up a “tourist magazine.” I imagine that I am like most locals in that I don’t read the tourist publications, however, I was pleasantly surprised; it was a very good read with a lot of content regarding the Emerald Coast. Well, that’s actually the publication’s name: Emerald Coast Guide. Here’s a link to their site so you can read one of the articles I found particularly interesting “Since You Were Last Here” page 34 www.emeraldcoastguide.net The article speaks of changes in the area in the past year or so. They really nailed it with this article because everyone wants to know what has changed since they were last in Bay, Okaloosa and Walton counties.
I was able to get permission from them to share a couple of the changes with you:
- A zip line ride has been installed at Harborwalk.
- The townhomes by June Decker park have been razed.
- The Hampton Inn in Destin has been rebuilt.
- A new movie http://californiahomehealthcare.org/cialis/ theater has opened in Grand Boulevard.
Reading their list got me thinking about the past year with Pelican, so I thought I’d make a list of the changes we’ve made in the past year.
What’s new with Pelican Real Estate?
- We have an online magazine! http://www.joomag.com/magazine/pelican-real-estate-e-magazine-march-2014/0893143001393012434
- We’ve added 18 new agents.
- We’re on www.Realtor.com
- We have two new offices: Pensacola, off of Government Street; and Okaloosa Island on the ground floor of the Breaker’s condominium.
- We have sponsored Building Homes for Heroes, www.BuildingHomesForHeroes.org by donating office space at the Summit in Miramar Beach.
The past year has been a nice year for growth at Pelican Real Estate. Speaking of growth, when you find you are in need of a Realtor anywhere along the Emerald Coast, call Pelican. We have offices in Pensacola, Crestview, Fort Walton Beach, Okaloosa Island, Miramar Beach (Destin), 30A and Panama City Beach. Toll free: 888.267.2494
I invite you to share your big changes or changes that you’ve noticed along the Emerald Coast in the comments section below.
Until next time,
– Mary Lurk, Pelican Real Estate